Monday, June 19, 2006

Proud Parents

I would just like to take this moment to tell you all that Scott and I are proud parents of two future singers.
Yesterday, Father's Day, we surprised my dad at church and had Merry and Kelsey sing a "special" in front of the whole church.
Kelsey decided at the last minute that she wasn't up for singing.
She plopped down on the platform and held the microphone, but she sure didn't sing!
Merry stood next to her pouting sister, held the microphone, and very sweetly sang "Jesus Loves Me". I have a recording of it, just waiting on Scott to convert it to a pdf file so I can post it.
Yes...I am proud. Check back for the recording. :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

AWWWWW!!!

Nicole said...

Jacob told me about it, he said it was very sweet. Congratulations. They are such precious girls.

Love Ya,
Nicole

Cliff said...

Marilyn and I almost got our 4 year old Grandaughter to sing with us last Sunday. She couldn't get the words but she definitely can sing. We've been laughing because she sings along with the Phantom of the Opera and can hit the 3rd E above middle C at the end of one of the songs.
Teaching the kids to sing and enjoy music is easily one of the most important things you are doing Kendra. You are completely blessed.