Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Long Time...

Hi, everyone. Wow, its been a looong time since I posted on my blog! Sorry about that...what a summer we have had! Busy, busy...much more so than I thought it would be! We went to NJ for 3 weeks, came home in a rush and planned for 3 Sundays of VBS for Life Pentecostal Church, did VBS for 3 Sundays (what a LOT of work!) and then raced off to get ready for the school year! Amazing!

God has been good...we are well, we are happy, and we are back into the swing of things.

The girls started school on Wednesday. Merry is in 3rd grade. I cannot believe it! And Kelsey started 2nd grade. Where has the time gone? They are both still on the small side, compared to the rest of their classmates, but I expect that a growth spurt is just around the corner. They certainly don't look like they are 7 and 8 years old!

I'll post pics soon...I hope you are all well and happy out there in blogland.

Leave me some comments to let me know you survived the summer!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Survived - but barely! I am missing my free days, though!