Monday, January 02, 2006

And So It Begins...

2006 is here. Wow...how weird is that? What's REALLY WEIRD is that in 2007...I will be turning 30 years old. Okay...enough about me. LOL.

My inlaws left this morning for New Jersey, and I am hoping that they have a great trip. We really enjoyed having them here for a few days.
Now we have to get back to normal life...and I have to work up enough energy to take down the Christmas tree. Ugh...one of my least favorite jobs ever.

Merry starts school back up next week, and we also get to have a parent-teacher conference with her teachers sometime this month. I can't wait! I'm very excited to find out how she is doing.

The girls are still enjoying all their Christmas gifts...I think they have been playing 12 hours a day since Christmas Day. As usual, even though we tried to keep the number or presents down, they still managed to fill up their playroom with wayyyy too many toys!

Well, I guess I've blogged enough. Now I have to figure out how I'm going to get up enough energy to clean the house and do the laundry.
Ahhh, the holidays...thank goodness theyare over! :)

1 comment:

Judy said...

Ooh, a quiet day! I"m spending my day running around, trying to take care of the things I didn't get done with all the company we've had for the past 10 days.