Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ladies Retreat

I just got back yesterday afternoon from a Ladies Retreat at our church campground.
It was very good, and the speakers were awesome!
My mom, Katie and I had to sing Friday morning...we were so nervous! Thankfully, we made it through the song just fine, and many told us that we were anointed while singing, so that's a good thing.
I especially enjoyed spending quality time with my sister and a couple of other friends.
And guess what? I can move my neck with no pain! God is good!
I'm very thankful.

Hope you all had a marvellous weekend.

Kendra

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

i am glad u had such a wonderful weekend..

soulds like fun:)

Judy said...

What a great weekend! Congrats!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

What a lovely weekend, sounds fun. Glad your neck is better, too.
Take care, Meow

Anonymous said...

No one in their right mind would ever ask me to sing...for any reason. I'm that bad. I'm in total awe of those of you that can do it well. Way to go.

Glad you're feeling better.