Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sisterly Love

I took these photos today before we went to church. They girls were thrilled to be in their new dresses and hats from Grammy Lynn. So thrilled that they couldn't stop hugging each other!
Aren't they adorable?
It reminds me of a poem my dad used to quote to Katie and me:

There was a little girl
Who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead
And when she was good
She was very, very good
But when she was bad
She was horrid

Today they were very, very good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kendra,

Love the updates. My the girls are getting so big. I miss you guys. Sorry we haven't had a chance to get together yet. I will give you a call soon. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hey Kendra,

Love the updates. My the girls are getting so big. I miss you guys. Sorry we haven't had a chance to get together yet. I will give you a call soon. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Nicole

Judy said...

Oh these hats and outfits are ADORABLE! What cuteness!

Anonymous said...

I just loved seeing the girls in these outfits. They are, not only cute, but comfy, too.