1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Oh dear, Santa is a very controversial topic around our house...I don't know WHERE Santa puts the presents!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? LED white/blue lights
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving or soon after.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham or turkey and potatoes
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Christmas at Granny and Papa's house
8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? I always KNEW. :(
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes lots of gifts...depends on which Christmas party we go to.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? LED White lights, ribbon for garland, oodles of ornaments and I have champagne colored roses stuck in, here or there.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE it!
12. Can you ice skate? I don't fall often, if that is what you are asking.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My mom couldn't afford to get me a porcelein doll for Christmas, so she cut out pictures of dolls from magazines, and gave me this great 3 ring binder FULL of pictures. She cried, but I LOVED that gift....I still have it. :)
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating the birth of Christ and being with family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cherie's peanut butter fudge or any kind of Christmas cookie.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Putting up the tree with my girls, while listening to all my favorite Christmas music.
17. What tops your tree? A Gold Star
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I prefer GIVING. It brings such joy to watch someone receive a gift that I put alot of thought into.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Away In A Manger