Thursday, May 07, 2009

Springtime In Our Backyard

Its Springtime in our backyard. That means that the girls want to be outside as much as possible. That also means that the mosquitoes are back with a vengeance, and I am back to keeping a very close eye on Merry. Every time she gets a mosquito bite, it swells up to two or three times the size of normal mosquito bites. She gets feverish, and cranky...ugh. So, the other night she got two or three bites, and I have been monitoring them closely. So far, so good. No signs of infection, but I did go out and buy bug repellent and some little bracelets that are supposed to repel the mosquitoes. We'll see if we can keep the amount of bites minimal! Hope you all are enjoying some lovely spring weather and blossoms this week! God bless you!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Judy said...

I love the outdoors, too! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

The baby looks so much like Katie. Mosquito bites cause me grief, too, but not like with your girls. I bought some OFF to spray on my arms and legs and it helps a lot. Connie W.

Granny said...

He's adorable. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.