1. a girl named inky
4. Where One Day Runs Into Another
5. A Word Fitly Spoken
Next, select five people to tag.
4. You, and
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working at Agape Christian Booksellers and trying to figure out what to do with my life. I was contemplating boyfriends and my looks.
One year ago this month:
Hmmm...trying to survive motherhood with two wild ones. Kelsey was in a difficult stage, and I had walking pnemonia.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Sour cream and onion potato chips
2. Cream cheese on Ritz crackers
3. Popcorn with lots of butter
Five songs you know all the words to:
1. Dora the Explorer
2. Lady by Kenny Rogers
3. Just about any church song/hymn
4. Island of Tranquility (by Patti Roberts)
5. From this Moment On by Shania Twain
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Get out of debt!
2. Get rid of this house or fix it up
3. Donate money to my church for a new building
4. Take an European vacation
5. get a housekeeper!
Five bad habits:
2. computer addiction
3. temper temper temper
5. sleeping too much
Five things you enjoy doing:
4. spending time with Scott
5. spending time with my family
Five things you would never wear:
1. stilletto heels
2. anything strapless
5. sweat bands
Five favorite toys(/games):
1. Barbie dolls still rule
5. The girls' Fisher Price dollhouse