Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Diamond Ring

Scott finally got me a diamond. I thought it would never happen, so I didn't believe him when it tumbled out of a plastic egg that I found in my stocking.
He told me he went to the dollar store to get stuff for my stocking, so I assumed it was a dollar store ring, until it clunked against something in my stocking pile! I was totally in shock, and it took me quite a few minutes to remember to kiss my handsome hubby! He is definitly the best husband ever.
Thanks, baby!


My New Ring Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty! He IS a good hubby!

Merry Christmas to you!

Judy said...

WOW! That is a gorgeous ring! And, what a pile o presents under that tree, Kendra! WOW! How did your kids even sleep Sunday night? LOL The pictures are super - looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I saw the ring before you Kendra! When you did my hair for the CFC service Scott showed it to me! It's very nice!
*Becky*

snb-the glamourista said...

wow! congrats on your christmas bling! it's beautiful!