Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Wonderful Retreat

I went on a Ladies' Retreat this past weekend with my mom and another lady from our church. The Saginaw Valley United Pentecostal Church has a retreat every October and we try to go every year.

This year it was AWESOME! Nancy Grandquist and Donna Linville were the speakers this year. They are both incredible speakers and God really used them to deliver words of wisdom to us all.

It was so refreshing to sit and listen to these ladies and KNOW that God was speaking through them! I had so many things confirmed in my spirit, and I was refreshed and ready to move forward and do great things for God.

I thank God for women that listen to His voice and follow the urgings of the Spirit.
It was an awesome time of worship. I encourage everyone who can to go next October and hear the word of the Lord!

p.s. The church is located VERY close to the Birch Run Outlet Malls...BONUS! :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend - and I agree about the bonus part! HAHA

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed being with you, Kendra. I agree that it was a very good retreat.