Sunday, October 02, 2005

5 Things

5 THINGS I HOPE TO DO ONCE BEFORE I DIE

Write and publish a book that changes someone's life.
Travel to Europe one more time with my husband.
Sing so beautifully that everyone in the audience cries.
Get up enough nerve to JetSki with Scott. (just for him.)
Visit Prince Edward Island for a week.

5 THINGS I CAN DO

Write poetry.
Love my husband and children.
COOK!
Teach Sunday School.
Read like nobody's business! :)

5 THINGS I CAN'T DO

Swim.
Keep a spotless house. (sorry, Mom.)
Drive stick.
Play the piano.
Stand up for myself. (although I am working on that last one.)

5 THINGS THAT I LIKE IN A MAN

Godliness.
Gentleness.
No fear of crying.
Adventurous.
Hardworking.

5 THINGS I SAY WAY TOO MUCH

"Like"
"Oh, Man!"
"Moron!"
"Merry Kathryn!"
"Kelsey Elizabeth!"

5 PEOPLE WHO MUST NOW DO THIS FRUITLESS EXERCISE

All of you who love me. :) (just kidding...I know you won't all do this!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 things I want to do before I die

See Italy
Learn to roller blad
Parachute
Have a career
Go to Hawaii once more

5 things I can do

play the piano
keep a clean house (sorry honey)
drive a tractor
whistle expertly
clean toilets

5 things I like in a man

Godliness
attentativeness
strong hands
the readiness to apoligize
faithfulness

5 things I can't do

acurately cut out quilt patterns
(w/o help)
work as hard as I did when I was younger
take back unkind words
live to please everyone
tolerate cats