Monday, August 29, 2005

Traverse City, the PERFECT Place

Hi. Well, I promised that I'd post something about Traverse City.
Oh man! What a lovely trip!
My husband is truly wonderful. (In case any of you didn't know...he is what every woman wishes she had!) He booked us into the Best Western Four Seasons in Traverse City. It was a very nice, big room...very comfortable. The BEST part was this: the room had a large loft with a HUGE two-person jacuzzi in it! Talk about wonderful...I was soooo relaxed.

We spent alot of time wandering around Traverse City. We played miniature golf three times...mainly because Scott wanted to beat me at it. I won the first two games...he won the last. It was great! :)

We ate at Boone's...unquestionably the BEST steakhouse EVER. We ate there twice...thanks to the Hemmes' family! :) And we enjoyed every bite. :) (Oh...and we enjoyed fellowshipping with our friends, the Hemmes'.)

We went to church on Sunday morning. Bro. Hemmes and Scott conspired against me and I was forced to sing...sigh...
THEY said I did well, but you can never tell, maybe they were just trying to make me feel better!
After church, we attended a picnic with the church, that was fun. :) It was gorgeous weather for a picnic and the fellowship was so refreshing.

Later that evening we went rollerblading by Lake Michigan, and then went to our favorite pizza place, Paesanos, for a great meal.

All in all, it was a marvellous trip!
Thanks to my mom and dad for watching the girls and the dog, and also to my in-laws for a very generous birthday gift.
A special thanks to Jim McDonald, for his generosity as well!

I HIGHLY recommend visiting Traverse City for at least a weekend. You will NOT regret it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had such a good time!